Are you an accountant (practising or retired) or someone with significant accounting experience who is passionate about the coast or the environment?
We are seeking someone who can assist us with applying for funding for our projects, oversee our finances and make sure we comply with legal requirements.
These are the duties that we need help with
* Assist with identifying funding opportunities and complete funding applications
* General overview of finances
* Check GST return
* Check annual accounts
* Write annual Treasurer Report
* Answer queries from administrator and trustees
* Provide financial advice
* Pursue bad debts if needed
* Help with budget
* Ensure the Trust complies with all legal accounting requirements
On average a few hours a month in addition to
* monthly evening online meetings (1-2h),
* one in-person two-day meeting in September in Wellington, and
* one in-person meeting in March, which is combined with our annual conference
* A great team to work with
* Trust-paid travel and accommodation for meetings and conferences
* Trust-paid 3-day annual conference
Please email our administrator if you would like more information or have a chat on the phone: .
The deadline for expressions of interest (CV and covering letter) is 28 August 2022, however this may be extended.
Posted: 5 August 2022 in the News category