The Coastal Restoration Trust does not currently have a range of school resources, however many of the organisations we work with have great school resources. Try the sites below and if you need specific information please contact us.
- Northland Regional Council Coast and Us Programme
- Bay of Plenty Regional Council Life’s a Beach Programme (this includes some great little videos)
- Surf Life Saving New Zealand Be Safe at the Beach
- NIWA New Zealand’s Sandy Coasts Educational CD
- Department of Conservation - Our Own Gold Coast
- Department of Conservation - Find out what Pest Animals live in your Green Space.
- Estuaries - a context for learning
- Building Science Concepts: Tidal communities