As a result of our conference being postponed in 2022, we ran an online event instead.
- Introduction and welcome, opening karakia and trust waiata, introduction of trustees
- Student scholarship (short intro)
- Preview of study plans by 2022 scholarship student (Alasdair Hall)
- Previous scholarship recipient’s update (Cassandra Newman)
- Regional Roundup
- Rebecca Dobbin (Whanganui District Council) & Graham Pearson (Castlecliff Coastcare)
- Emilee Benjamin (University of Auckland)
- Lovleen Acharya Chowdhury (University of Auckland)
- Paige Mey & Kuuipo Searancke (Manawatū District Council)
- Arnim Littek (Manawatū Estuary Trust)
- CRT projects update, including sneak peek of introductory video
- CRT resources update
- Closing and karakia
An additional presentation was received for online only from an ex-trustee, who is still very active in the coastal restoration field: Robyn Smith (Whitireia Park Restoration Group).