Coastal Restoration Trust Post-graduate Study Award
The purpose of this study award is to provide funds to assist with an individual’s post-graduate level research to improve knowledge in the field of coastal restoration. The study award is usually $2,000 plus expenses to travel and present at the Coastal Restoration Trust Conference.
Watch this space for information and deadline for the 2020 award.
- 2019 Boonyanuj (TK) Yukate, Lincoln University
- 2017 Aidan McLean, Victoria University
- 2016 Johannes Fischer, Victoria University, South Georgian Diving Petrel: Nest selection, Artificial nests, New Species
- 2015 Shane Orchard, University of Canterbury
- 2014 Michael Fake, Lincoln University
- 2013 Renee Johansen, University of Auckland
- 2012 Susanne Krejcek, University of Wellington, Direct and indirect interactions of native and introduced species in coastal habitats