Summer intern vacancies in Northland. APPLY BY FRIDAY
A number of internships are available over summer with Northland Regional Council.
Opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Freshwater Ecology (2 positions) - assist in ecological monitoring of rivers and streams, freshwater fish monitoring, macroinvertebrate sampling and more.
- Coastal Monitoring - assist in plan and conduct assessments of dune health, monitoring of marine plastic and litter, intertidal shellfish survey and ecological assessments of Northland’s estuaries.
- Compliance Monitoring - varied role predominantly monitoring water bores and assisting with water sampling and collecting data.
- Investment Property -learning about large scale commercial property management and Health and Safety requirements for contractor management.
- Marine Biosecurity - assisting with the annual hull surveillance programme, lab work, in-water survey, community engagement events.
For more information and to apply, please go the the NRC website.
Posted: 13 September 2021 in the News category