Coastal Restoration Trust Postgraduate Student Award
The purpose of this award is to provide funds to assist with an individual’s post graduate level research to improve knowledge in the field of coastal restoration. The award grant is usually $2,000 plus expenses to travel and present at the Coastal Restoration Trust Conference.
Applications have closed for this year.
Please send enquiries to or watch this space for details of the 2018 application process.
- 2017 Aidan McLean, Victoria University
- 2016 Johannes Fischer, Victoria University
- 2015 Shane Orchard, University of Canterbury
- 2014 Michael Fake, Lincoln University
- 2013 Renee Johansen, University of Auckland
- 2012 Suzanne Krejcek, University of Wellington, Direct and indirect interactions of native and introduced species in coastal habitats